2001 Porsche 911 Carrera Cab. SOLD
SOLD TO NORTH CAROLINA. THANK YOU!
Classic Motoring is pleased to offer this very attractive 2001 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet. This low mileage 911 looks great in Orient Red (L8A3) with Savannah Beige interior, black convertible top and highly desirable matching factory hard top. Original options include:
- 139/340 Heated Seats
- 413 18” Turbo Look Wheels
- 446 Colored Crest center caps
- 476 PSM Stability Management
This documented two-owner car recently comes out of an estate, and has seen very light use in the last two years, and remains within the same family. The overall condition is very good, with nice paint all around and a tidy interior. There has been no accident damage, though we are aware the front bumper was professionally resprayed to correct some road rash. The bumper, front decklid and mirrors are protected with clear laminate. Inside, the leather interior is in very good condition. Only a few scratches on the center console detract from the otherwise tidy and well-kept cockpit. The convertible top is in excellent condition as is the factory hard top. Wheels, tires and trim are excellent and there are no leaks or drips from the engine.
- Beautiful Orient Red Paint
- Desirable Factory Hard top
- 2-family owner car, previously purchased via Porsche CPO program
- No Winters
- Clean carfax
- 6-speed manual gearbox
- Excellent Continental tires
- 32,000 Miles
- Light recent use, would benefit from a full fluid service to recommission
- Touched up scratch on rear deck lid
- Center console compartment latch needs repair
- Some scuffs in the finish on the center console
Overall this is a very fine #2 condition car that is ready to find a new home. The addition of the hard top makes this a great all-weather GT car ready for you to stack on the miles as you wish. It is currently located in Vermont and will be sold with a current VT registration and title.
More photos are available. Please contact us at 203-676-4253 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!